Friday, August 24, 2007

Audio Books

Not a real fan of audio books that are downloadable. I guess I haven't had a need for them so far...I don't have a CD player in my car (20 years old) and I really hate using earphones (phobic about my ears and putting things in them ever since I jammed an eraser in my ear at 7 years old). I know I could just download them on my computer and listen over the speakers but you really need to hear the noise level in my house to understand why that won't work well (3 TV's usually playing along with music on the other computer, phones ringing, etc.). Yes, it's quite noisy. The Project Gutenburg site was interesting and had quite a few titles (especially the Dickens titles) that were downloadable but I didn't understand the difference in the sizes and why there were such vast differences. I guess I'm just tech challenged when it comes to this type of thing.

No comments: