Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Sandbox - Uncovering Hidden Treasures

Well I added my favorite all time comic strips to the Maryland Libraries Sandbox and I also linked my blog to the page of "Favorite Blogs" page. It was kind of neat but I had some trouble with it. I do like PBWiki as it seems simple to use. I would like to start one for receipes and have people add to it. I love to try new dishes and would be interested in getting ideas from all over. When I have time I'm going to try to do this.

There are so many uses the library could implement with this type of technology. I can envision a story time idea page with themes, finger plays, rhymes and booklists. I can also envision monthly book club discussions and maybe even library tech tips that work in the stacks. Possibilities are endless.

No comments: